Siemens NX , wiring harness, unigraphics , UG-NX
- Responsible for the HV/ LV wiring assemblies from cradle to grave / CPCP & EEDP deliverables.
- Wiring terminal/ connector selection.
- Responsible to ensure CCD/CN’s/IAA’s/PER’s are clearly written and meet all requirements
- Identify and confirm related Vehicle Functions (VF) requirements are met (EM)
- Confirm / understand / validate the change is necessary for the vehicle
- Responsible to ensure parts / drawings match the models (Model is Master)
- Manage 2D drawings, 3D to 2D comparison.
- Active engagement in packaging meetings (ACE).
- Responsible for GIMs ownership / root cause / corrective action.Responsible for GIMs ownership / root cause / corrective action.
- Participate/Conduct FPSO (first piece sign off) and support PSO activity with SQ
- Compliance reports.
- Issue source packages.
- Support vehicle/component DFMEA / DVP (ensure CC) / FO / Design Rule activity
- Review and validate the supplier DFMEA and DVP.
- Support launch activity at the assembly plant.
- Problem solving at assembly plants including root cause analysis and corrective action
- Responsible for PDP.
- Update / maintain FASTCAR (weight, …).
- Support complexity chart (PASD).
- Support owner’s manual images.
- Support standardization and harmonization of components and documents
- Support materials engineering on new wire insulation types and specifications for new smaller gauge wire.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location