A SUBWAY® Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
– Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
– Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
– Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
– Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
– Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
– Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
– Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.
– Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
– Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
– Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Fast casual restaurant
- Quick service & fast food restaurant
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Multiple Locations