Come work for us!
We are looking for dedicated employees to join our team to help our customers have the best experience possible every time they enter a JD Finish Line store.
Our employees are key to our success.
Position Title: JD – Associate
Summary: Performs sales and customer service tasks.
- Performs sales and customer service responsibilities.
- Performs cashiering, stock room upkeep and store upkeep as needed.
- Maintains company standards regarding personal sales metrics.
This is a summary of some of the key duties, responsibilities, and physical demands expected of this position. It is not intended to be a complete job description.
- Requires standing approximately 5 – 8 hours per day usually 3 – 5 days per week.
- During peak sale periods (e.g. Holiday, Back-to-School), will work for long periods throughout a 1 – 12 hour day.
- Requires stooping and kneeling to place merchandise on customer’s feet as well as reaching and pulling to obtain or stock merchandise on storage racks.
- May be required to climb ladder or ascend/descend stairs in order to stock and/or acquire merchandise for sale.
- Required to lift items weighing 5 – 25 lbs regularly. In certain circumstances, weights may be higher.
Physical Demands –The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
JD Sports is looking for the brightest talent to join us in a variety of retail roles. We wouldn’t be where we are now without our committed and innovative team. As our business continues to expand in the United States, we continue to source the best talent on today’s market, searching for individuals who love what they do and are passionate about taking the next step in their retail career!
EEOC Statement: **
The Finish Line, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal, state, and local EEO laws. The Finish Line, Inc. prohibits discrimination against employees and applicants for employment based on the individual’s race or color, religion or creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, sex, pregnancy status, age, military status, disability, or any other protected characteristic or class protected by law. The Finish Line, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation for disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $11.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- After school
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location