3rd Shift -Technician Cleaner
We are currently hiring full-timeTechnicians in Fort Payne, AL (Plasman – Fort Payne). The technician is responsible for maintaining work areas, supplies, and materials in a clean, neat, and orderly condition. Duties include: Changing dirty grates/plastic coverings, sweeping, mopping, collecting trash, and cleaning windows.
Rotating shifts – 5 days on, 2 days off
- Work: Friday thru Tuesday 10pm to 6:30am (off Wednesday & Thursday)
- Work:Wednesday thru Sunday 10pm to 6:30am (off Monday & Tuesday)
- Part-time Work:Friday – Saturday 10pm to 6:30am and Sunday 8pm to 4:30am
- Text MPW to 25000 and our virtual assistant Erin will get you scheduled for an interview
- Perform cleaning work and general labor in an efficient and safe manner as directed by Supervisor or Team Leader, in order to maintain the cleanliness of the customer’s Paint shop.
- Understand and adhere to all company policies, procedures, practices, and safety standards as listed in the employee handbook and OSHA guidelines.
- Arrive at work locations on time, demonstrate a considerate, friendly and constructive
attitude toward fellow employees. Maintain a friendly and accommodating demeanor when interacting with the customer.
- Report any issues or problem areas to team leader.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Maintain alertness and fitness for duty – including the ability to bend, stoop, squat, sit and maneuver in confined spaces.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to maintain a consistent workload that involves heavy manual labor.
- Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you to chemicals, fumes, etc.
- Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment and hand tools.
- Ability to follow specific directions as provided by Supervisor or Team Leader.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Referral Bonus
- Wellness Program
1. Ability to move up to 50 Lbs., with or without accommodation.
2. Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves physical manual labor.
3. Ability to maintain alertness and fitness for duty.
4. Ability to position oneself for work conducted in and around confined spaces.
5. Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you to chemicals, fumes, etc.
6. Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred.
2. Some High School education acceptable.
3. Able to work safely and efficiently.
4. Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
5. Professional oral and written interpersonal communications.