Support Lead Maintenance Technician to ensure all of the equipment, games, bowling lanes, and machinery are in good, working condition. Must have good customer service skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Basic working knowledge of hand tools and the ability to apply that knowledge practically in a variety of situations and environments. (e.g., while on a ladder, in an urgent situation, etc.)
- Maintain all equipment, providing routine and preventative schedules for operational efficiency. Work with manufacturer for addressing any defects, operational concerns, and routine preventative maintenance needs.
- Prepare requisitions, for supervisor’s approval, for equipment needs.
- Shall handle all orders received in an organized, secure and safe manner, protecting the product and alleviating any unnecessary replacement costs.
- Skill in the practical application of electronics and mechanics in the use and maintenance of tools and equipment of the trade.
- Communicate operational concerns to supervisor promptly.
- Ability to wear and work in personal protective equipment.
- Ability to manipulate heavy equipment, tools and supplies and/or exert force up to 250 pounds; to concurrently manipulate multiple controls on machinery and equipment.
- Perform electrical, instrumentation, and mechanical work related to the construction, preventative repair and maintenance of bowling lanes, automatic pinsetting, scoring, arcade games and other equipment.
- Perform disassembly, repairs and replacement of mechanical and electrical components or parts such as bearings, coils and wiring.
- Comply with applicable laws, codes, policies, and procedural manuals.
- Promote a safe workplace by handling equipment and materials as outlined, removing safety hazards and reporting safety concerns immediately to Supervisor.
- Provide guest service standards with internal and external guests, promoting a pleasant environment.
- Meet with supervisor and staff as directed, to maintain open communications.
- Other related duties as operational needs require, or as directed.