InterMetro Industries is seeking a full-time NC Punch Operator for our Sheet Metal Fabrication Department.
Candidates selected for these positions must successfully complete screening requirements and a 50-working day probationary period. Job opportunity currently available on second shift. Please note that these opportunities are part of a bargaining unit rooted in seniority principles consequently shifts are not guaranteed. Applicants should be available to work any shift.
- Will be required to set up and run any and all NC Turrets, as well as the Fiber Laser and Laser/Turret.
- Must be able to utilize precision measuring equipment.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be computer literate/trainable; so as to recall, load and modify part programs as per the machine programming language.
- Must be able to perform and verify machine set-ups, to meet performance and quality standards.
- Will be required to run auxiliary equipment as assigned.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must be able to use simple tools such as tape measure and protractor.
- Cleans and maintains work area.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Meet production and quality standards.
- Maintains regular attendance.
- Experience working in a team-based environment.
- Basic computer skills.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, engineering drawings or technical drawings.
- Ability to use common measuring systems and measurement tools.
Employee benefits are available after successful completion of the screening process and 50 working day probationary period.
About InterMetro Industries
InterMetro Industries (Metro), a Business Unit of Ali Group North America, is a leader in storage and transport products in the Food Service, Commercial Products and Healthcare Industries. Our focus and commitment to understanding and serving the needs of our customers and channel partners has helped us evolve from primarily a “shelving” company to a technology & solutions company, with a broad portfolio of products and services.
Equal Opportunity Employer
InterMetro Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
No calls or agencies please. InterMetro Industries will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position. If you need an accommodation to apply for this position, please email email@example.com. Please allow for 24-48 hours for us to respond.