We are looking for a Software Developer that is passionate about providing useful, working software that will have a real impact on the way our bank does business. This is an opportunity to influence strategic technology solutions in the Global Transaction Banking space. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and development of a software solutions for Corporate Clients. This is a unique opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies to solve problems of scale and speed.
- As part of an agile team, you will be responsible for the implementation of the software solution
- Identify and leverage best practices in continuous integration and delivery
- Help drive transformation by continuously looking for ways to automate existing processes
- Explore new capabilities and technologies to drive innovation
- Work cohesively with team members to help advance each others skills
- Continually drive to improve the product and the customer experience
- Senior Java Developer with 7+ years of experience
- Practical experience with Spring Boot 2, Spring Data (JPA, JDBC), and Java 8
- Strong experience in building scalable low latency web applications using React
- Strong experience with any of Relational databases with solid PL/SQL background.
- Practical experience with Spring Security (OAuth, LDAP)
- Practical experience developing REST APIs
- Practical experience designing and developing web-services using modern practices/techniques including Domain-Driven Design, Event Storming, Event Sourcing and CQRS
- Practical experience with Agile development methodologies/frameworks like Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with development tools and frameworks such as Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, Git, and Nexus
- A passion for simplifying and automating work, for making things better, for being efficient and helping others
- Good communicator with strong written and oral communication skills
Nice To Have
- Experience with React.js, React-Native, Redux
- Cloud platforms experience (ideally Azure) and related technologies (e.g., Spring Cloud)
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
Nice to have
Exposure to any log aggregator and No SQL is a nice to have skill.
We are building components targeting Azure cloud and having any cloud experience is a plus.
Direct: (437) 747 0013
161 Bay St. Suite #2777, Toronto, Ontario M5J 2S1
This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual/entity to which it is addressed. If you receive this message in error, you should not distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, incomplete or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $70.00 – $72.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10021: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location