Diagnoses and treats variety of diseases and injuries in pediatric practice by performing the following duties:
- As a Pediatrician in an affiliated medical practice, provides medical services to patients in an assigned area.
- Evaluates and treats patients with appropriate medical diagnostic and treatment skills.
- Coordinates discharge planning with Case Manager for admitted patients.
- Recommends, participates in, and actively works to ensure the success of efforts to improve cost effectiveness of care provided to patients throughout the organization. Accepts patient referrals from other physicians.
- Acts as admitting, attending and/or consulting physician for patients who require hospitalization for primary medical diagnoses, depending on needs of patients, medical staff and hospital.
- Participates in academic programs, including medical education, resident, student, mid-level supervision and research, as requested.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
Current licensure as a Physician in the state of Maryland at date of hire
Board Certification in specialty are required within one (1) year of hire
Active CDS, DEA and CPR
Completion of medical school and ACGME residency program.
Baltimore Medical System (BMS) is a community-based, nonprofit organization that provides quality primary/outpatient care services to the underserved communities in the Greater Baltimore area. BMS is the largest FQHC in Maryland, and we offer a variety of comprehensive primary and behavioral health services through five (5) community health centers and eight (8) school-based health centers. We have a competitive salary based on experience and generous benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 403b plan, paid time off, eight (8) paid holidays, tuition assistance, and more!
“Proof of vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to verified medical or religious exemptions that do not pose an undue hardship on the Company.”
BMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer!