Accounting Manager Position – Accounts Payable
Candidates will provide support and oversight for Accounts Payable related to processing and improvements to payables process.
- Work with the client team to ensure adherence to defined policies and procedures in managing the Payables process.
- Work with the client’s current outsource AP Invoice Image processor.
- Ensure the timely updating and maintaining of the vendor master files as well as adherence to the client’s prompt payment policies.
- Resources should have working knowledge and experience with PeopleSoft
- Oversight for the development and implementation of a comprehensive Corrective Action Plan (CAP) to remediate the deficiencies and strengthen the controls related to the finding for Improper Payments
Has an undergraduate/bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience and a CPA.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience at an Accounting Manager level related to engagements for the public and/or private sector, Federal, State or Local governments or in any of the specialized areas as defined by this job description.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $66,656.99 – $935,361.74 per year
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: On the road