This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an interest in the legal field and the mutual fund business. Achieve and maintain proficiency with respect to regulatory requirements for registration statements and shareholder reports, Putnam’s disclosure library, attributes of assigned mutual funds and departmental procedures. Maintain mutual fund registrations with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Coordinate document reviews and resolve comments from internal and external reviewers. Work with internal groups to prepare printed prospectuses for assigned funds. Review open-end fund shareholder reports for compliance with NASD and SEC standards. Work on specialized assignments and individual projects as needed.
- Ideal candidates would have a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 1+ years of experience in corporate or fund paralegal work OR experience in the mutual fund industry
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Solid organizational skills
- Attention to detail extremely important
- Interest in corporate legal matters and international business
r Benefits :
- Compensation: Base salary plus competitive performance-based incentives determined by company and individual results
- Time Off: Flexible time-off under either the R esponsible V acation P lan for exempt level staff , or the Traditional Vacation Plan, including personal time off at a minimum of 18 days paid for non-exempt staff. We also provide 1 0 paid company holidays per full calendar year, plus paid sick and volunteer time .
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) savings plan with up to a 5% annual match and annual company discretionary contribution of eligible compensation plus other annual incentive plans based on eligibility
- Family Focus: Up to 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents, back-up care program, dependent care flexible spending account, and up to $10,000 for adoption and surrogacy assistance
- Health and Welfare: Competitive medical, vision and dental plans, plus tax-free health savings accounts with company annual discretionary contribution up to $1,000 per family
- Wellness Programs: Wellness incentive platform, employee assistance program, financial counseling services, fitness center discounts and more
- Life & Disability Benefits: Company-paid basic life insurance, short- and long-term disability
- Learning: Tuition reimbursement, instructor-led and online classes, mentorship, sponsorship, coaching and leadership development programs
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Diversity Advisory Council, business impact groups
- Sustainability: Corporate Sustainability Committee, member of the Sustainability Roundtable, Inc.