Beacon nurses are the heartbeat of our health system. We are excited to announce new pay options that value our acute care, bedside nurses. Both full-time and part-time (24 hours per week) registered nurses are eligible for premium pay.
We are offering wages starting at $40.00 an hour ($74,880 annually)and up to $64.36 an hour ($120,481 annually)with a signed 3 (three) year agreement. Your hourly rate will depend on year of licensure and shift. Please see the details below. During your interview, we will provide you with your rate of pay for each option.
- Starting at $40 an hour with a 3 (three) year agreement to work at Beacon Health System as an RN on days
- Starting at $50 an hour with a 3 (three) year agreement to work at Beacon Health System as an RN on nights
- If you choose not to opt into an agreement, Beacon Health System offers a competitive hourly rate
- Offering Student Loan Payment Assistance
- Reports to the Director or Manager. Provides professional nursing services in area of assignment.
- Assesses the needs of patients and initiates, implements and evaluates individualized plans of care.
- Collaborates with other professional, clinical and ancillary staff in providing compassionate and quality care to patients.
MISSION, VALUES and SERVICE GOALS
- MISSION:We deliver outstanding care, inspire health, and connect with heart.
- VALUES:Trust. Respect. Integrity. Compassion.
- SERVICE GOALS:Personally connect. Keep everyone informed. Be on their team.
Education and Experience
- The knowledge, skills and abilities as indicated below are acquired through successful completion of an accredited nursing program and in obtaining state licensure to practice as an RN.
- Candidates hired after January 1, 2014 must have or obtain a BSN within five (5) years of employment as a Registered Nurse or will have the option to become certified in their area of specialty. The certification must be maintained based off of accrediting body standards.
Location: Beacon Health System · 6NE COVID 19
Schedule: Full-time, Day, 7:00 AM – 7:30 PM