Overview: Treliant is a global consulting firm serving banks, mortgage originators and servicers, FinTechs, and other companies providing financial services. We are led by practitioners from the industry and the regulatory community who bring deep domain knowledge to help our clients drive business change and address the most pressing compliance, regulatory, and operational challenges.
We provide data-driven, technology-enabled advisory, implementation, and staffing solutions to the regulatory compliance, risk, financial crimes, and capital markets functions of our clients.
Founded in 2005, Treliant is headquartered in Washington, DC, with offices in New York, London, Belfast, Northern Ireland and Łódź, Poland. For more information visit www.treliant.com.
Treliant’s Regulatory Compliance & Risk Management practice is hiring Analysts to focus on testing mortgage complaints and UDAAP related issues with key banking clients.
- Perform testing activities by listening to mortgage customer service call center telephone communications and comparing documented system of record notes to the call
- Identify whether calls constitute a complaints accordance with specified definitions
- Identify whether there may be UDAAP/UDAP concerns
- Update testing systems to report identified observations, errors and failures
- Explain and support findings
- Contribute to the regular status reporting
- Maintain flexibility with respect to assigned tasks due to changing deadlines, deliverables, and priorities
- Relate effectively with clients at all levels, both internally and externally, and adapt to different styles and expectations in order to deliver high-quality work
- 5+ years of relevant or applicable work experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Mortgage customer service experience to include identification and documentation of complaints and UDAAP regulations
- Proficiency with Black Knight’s MSP, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (advanced Excel skills are a plus)
- Strong project and time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and to contribute to deliverables with varying scope and complexity
- Ability to analyze complex problems using data from multiple sources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good judgment in what and how to communicate internally and externally
- Ability to communicate with confidence and demonstrate social awareness
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
Benefits: Upon eligibility, Treliant project-based employees can elect to participate in the firm’s health benefits and 401k matching plan.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team of professionals, we invite you to join the team at Treliant. We invest in people, and challenge you to advance your career while achieving your aspirations and goals. Here at Treliant, we pride ourselves on our collaborative team culture, where we embrace diversity of thought and innovation. If you strive for excellence and seek an inclusive environment apply on line www.treliant.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
Treliant LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, age, disability, or military status in employment or provision of services. When contacted for an interview, an applicant who requires special accommodations due to a disability should notify the office so that proper arrangements can be made*.
Job Type: Full-time