Insurance Agency Manager
McMullin Insurance is seeking an insurance professional with leadership and managerial skills to guide and mentor agency staff. The candidate that will be chosen for this position must have a positive attitude with solid insurance sales experience. McMullin Insurance is a well established exclusive Allstate agency that has been in business for 25 years. We focus on attracting clients that require a true insurance professional to provide guidance and appropriate insurance products to meet their insurance needs. Excellent leadership, communication, & organization skills, combined with a high level of integrity are requirements for this position.
Income: $80,000- $120,000 per year + 401K with employer match!
- Up to $5000 Signing Bonus! (With Current Allstate License Appointment)
Insurance Agency Manager Job Requirements:
- Florida Property and Casualty 220 License required.
- Minimum five years of prior insurance sales experience required.
- Must be able to manage self and others.
- Must have Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Highly Competitive Base Salary + Commission
- Up to 18 Personal Days per year
- 401K with employer match
- Job Type: Full-time
- Income Range: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year. (Base Salary + Commission)