- Photograph newborn babies in a hospital setting with Mom365 photography equipment
- Create a happy, warm, welcoming experience that families will remember.
- Accommodate emotions and/or physical conditions of Moms’ and babies
- Maintain professionalism at all times
- Provide excellent customer service
- Develop and maintain a team/player relationship with your co-workers, Mom365 management, and our Hospital Partners.
- Meet and exceed goals in Customer Service, Photography and Sales
- Perform maintenance checks of camera equipment to avoid service problems
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Professional Appearance and Attitude
- Sales Experience is a plus!
- Aptitude to learn photography
- Team Player
- Comfortable working in a hospital environment
- Must be comfortable holding newborn babies
- Entry level photography experience a plus
- Sales or customer service experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable, professional demeanor, disciplined, and an outgoing personality
- Reliable transportation to and from the workplace
- 18 years of age
- Able to work weekends and holidays (when required)
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Basic computer skills
- May require a high school diploma or GED depending upon work location
- Fully paid training
- All equipment provided
- Flexible work schedules
- On-going coaching and development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Professional work environment
- Team support
- Referral Bonus
- Benefit Programs
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a photographer may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Regularly exposed to work in a hospital maternity and pediatric areas, and Mom365 work stations Moderate noise level
This position requires successful completion of:
- Pre-employment background check
- Drug/Health Screening
- Current COVID vaccine status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those required to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly push a cart
- Regularly to stand, sit, walk, use hands and arms, speak and listen
- Regularly to stoop or kneel
- Regularly lift a newborn baby
This position description should not be construed as an employment contract of any type.
Mom365 reserves all rights of employment-at-will.