What are we building?
Hard Rock Digital is a team focused on becoming the best online sportsbook, casino, and social casino company in the world. We’re building a team that resonates passion for learning, operating and building new products and technologies for millions of consumers. We care about each customer’s interaction, experience, behavior, and insight and strive to ensure we’re always acting authentically.
Rooted in the kindred spirits of Hard Rock and the Seminole Tribe of Florida, the new Hard Rock Digital taps a brand known the world over as the leader in gaming, entertainment, and hospitality. We’re taking that foundation of success and bringing it to the digital space — ready to join us?
What’s the position?
As part of the Trading BI Analysis team you will:
- monitor, drive and continuously critique the performance of the sportsbook, contributing to the delivery of a customer focused, competitive and innovative sports betting experience
- work as part of a team tasked with ensuring the business is provided with pertinent and actionable insight to continuously improve the performance of every facet of the sportsbook
- build visualizations, scheduled performance updates, deliver clear insight on the effectiveness of sportsbook strategy execution, and conduct ad hoc analysis as required to deliver definitive answers to questions raised within the business
What are we looking for?
In this team we need people who understand sports, sports betting, sports betting customers, and how to generate actionable insight from analysis. To be successful in this team you will :
- be creative, methodical and logical in your work
- have a strong understanding of probability and statistics. We will have some positions in the team for those who are new to the rapidly growing sports betting industry but tick some of the other boxes for us
- be comfortable writing code to source data, have the ability to manipulate it to hone in on what is most important, then create compelling visualizations and narrative to communicate your findings
- possess strong Excel and competent SQL skills. Tableau experience is a bonus.
What’s in it for you?
We offer our employees more than just competitive compensation. Our team benefits include:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Flexible vacation allowance
- Startup culture backed by a secure, global brand
- Opportunity to drive decision making for a sportsbook enjoyed by millions as part of a passionate team
Roster of Uniques
We care deeply about every interaction our customers have with us and trust and empower our staff to own and drive their experience. Our vision for our business and customers is built on fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment where regardless of background or beliefs you feel able to be authentic and bring all your talent into play. We want to celebrate you being you (we are an equal opportunities employer)