Diversified Assessment & Therapy Services (DATS) began with a professional staff of six individuals who provided Waiver Title XIX services, a program that was initiated in the early 1990’s as a more appropriate, cost-effective alternative to institutionalization for individuals with developmental disorders. Within a year DATS expanded its staff to nearly 150, and currently serves individuals living in Wayne, Cabell, Putnam, Mingo, Boone, Lincoln and Logan counties. Additionally, DATS provides early intervention services through the Birth-to-Three program, outpatient therapy, clinic services, and a range of contracted services for schools.
Although DATS has only operated for a brief time, its staff possess an impressive resume of education, experience, and commitment to continuous improvement. The company’s mission statements reflect its goal of providing excellent services, particularly in the underserved areas of our State. The majority of DATS employees are lifelong residents of West Virginia who strive to enhance the lives of the individuals and communities they serve. Diversified is a proud of its staff and their contributions to the lives of its many consumers and family members, and anticipates future growth, improvements in quality care, and expansion of its role as a vital community partner.
Diversified Assessment & Therapy Services (DATS) is currently looking for a Virtual Receptionist. If your true calling is to make other people’s day, we want to hear from you! Every day we come ready to fight the good fight against impersonal service and automated voice systems. We embrace the charge to help our thousands of small business customers grow their businesses and ultimately to do our part to make the world a better place. If this mission is important and resonates with you, come grow with us!Shifts range from 20 to 40 hours per week, with start times as early as 8:00am PT/4:00am CT. We also have shifts that include a combination of weekday and weekend days – let us know what works for you!
- Adhere to call-handling expectations, accurately completing over 200+ calls per day, limiting personal bias while answering calls professionally
- Create exceptional caller experiences that delight and WOW by seeking opportunities to make meaningful connections with customers and callers
- Maintain accuracy, mindfulness, and a strong attention to detail in written communication
- Precisely and consistently follow call-handling instructions on every call
- Provide detailed, accurate notes and messages from callers, and take ownership of mistakes when they happen
- Adhere to role metrics and call handling expectations in support of dept
- Ability to adapt and evolve in our rapidly growing bilingual services division
- You diligently follow instructions yet are comfortable going off-script when the situation calls for it
- Training requires being present, on time, and fully engaged during the training period in your first 12 days
- Technology infrastructure is also key to your success
- Ensure all equipment has arrived and is connected and ready for use on your first day
- Notify appropriate contacts if there are issues with equipment or setup
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regular written and verbal communication required
- Regular standing, walking, and sitting
- Regular use of computers and telephone systems
- Moderate noise level
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Client service orientated, positive, and helpful attitude are essential attributes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Payroll and their related compliance regulations and legislative updates.
- Demonstrated knowledge of tax requirements and laws.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to determine proper course of action to resolve escalated client service issues.
- Ability to interpret plan procedures and policies.
- Competence to recommend and provide advice on payroll processing enhancements and changes.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable safety policies and use of all required safety equipment.
- Must have acceptable attendance to meet all company standards and requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.73 – $30.76 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bridgeport, WV 26330: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location