FinMC is a financial publishing company focused on retail trading education. We provide cutting edge financial ideas to individuals via best-in-class video and editorial content. FinMC’s greatest asset is its people. We’re writers, marketers, entrepreneurs, and data junkies.
We are a digital publishing company that is growing quickly, and we are looking for someone with a passion to succeed and a high attention to detail. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
We are looking for individuals who can come in and make an immediate impact. Our hope is that you are a self-starter who is willing to take charge. We are excited to hear from you.
We are looking for a motivated person to join or team as an Email Broadcaster.
Email marketing is a primary source of marketing inventory and revenue for our publishing brands. The email broadcaster candidate will create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services and will ensure that marketing messages are delivered properly to prospects, using a variety of softwares including, but not limited to Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Optimizely, and Keap (InfusionSoft).
This is an entry-level position with opportunity for growth over time.
- Daily production of editorial and marketing emails using various email service providers including Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Building and maintaining email campaigns and giving recommendations on how to optimize them in conjunction with production, marketing, and editorial teams
- Following best practices to assist the data analytics team to track key performance indicators
- Configuring email follow up journey sequences for various marketing campaigns (executing the setup, not writing the copy)
- Creating segmentation on lists using SQL in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Automation Studio
- Issuing alerts for programs via SMS, push notification or email in a timely manner
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template (including mobile responsiveness)
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Upgrade email templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features
- Create and secure email databases for lead generation
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts and provide insights for campaign optimization by list
- Project management skills
- Strong written skills
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to self-check work and troubleshoot any issues
- Ability to collaborate closely with team members.
- Attention to detail & solution-driven mentality
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Software experience a plus: Slack, Salesforce & Smartsheet
- Knowledge of finance, trading and direct response publishing a plus
- Experience in HTML and CSS a plus
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology a plus
- 401K eligibility w/ match program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) days & Paid Holidays
- Charitable contribution match program
- 9-5 EST Mon-Fri
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Remote (USA)
Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: Broadcast Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote