Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus’ proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
Our Connectivity and Data Integration team works diligently to build order and resulting capabilities and secure data exchanges for providers and care teams across the country. We support our clinical ordering process and other Tempus applications by bringing in structured clinical data from electronic medical records. As we continue to bring new customers onboard it’s critical to make sure we’re able to maintain communications and guidance for these integrations. We’re seeking a highly-motivated Integration Analystwho is passionate about healthcare data.
- Provide build, testing, implementation, and production support services for a variety of Epic modules
- Perform work associated with analysis, design, build, implementation, testing and support of the Epic modules
- Provide Epic product function expertise for the design, build, and testing for assigned module(s), including but not limited to Beaker, Care Everywhere, Interconnect, and Bridges, and Orders and Results Anywhere (Aura)
- Analyze and identify any workflow changes; process workflow optimization
- Communication with clients and project leadership
- Participate in all aspects of testing life cycle – unit, system, integrated testing
- Create detailed testing scripts for different phases of the testing lifecycle (functional testing, integrated testing, mapped record testing)
- Design and develop interface solutions according to the project scope and end user workflow with scalability, standard development practices and project constraints in mind
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working with common interface engines (e.g. Ellkay, Ensemble, Rhapsody) and messaging terminology such as HL7, API, FHIR, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate and have a history of team management (informal or formal) and collaboration, cross-team communication and leadership skills
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple priorities
- In-depth knowledge of Epic EMR and the full implementation lifecycle of Epic’s suite of EMR applications
- Strong Epic build and optimization experience, with current Epic certification in Epic Bridges, Beaker, Care Everywhere, Interconnect, and Bridges
- Demonstrates a solid ability to build partnerships and influence others. Work across team, group and business boundaries to drive commonality and reusability in solution to real-world problems
- Demonstrate solid relationship management skills and ability to handle challenging interpersonal situations
Nice to Have:
- Completed Epic CEE (Continued Epic Education) to maintain certifications, proficiencies, and badges
- Additional Epic Certifications: ambulatory, resolute hospital or professional billing, HIM, cadence, prelude, clin doc, orders or other