We are currently seeking a dynamic and reliable individual to join our laundry assistant team!
- Must posse the ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must have the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such actions
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the public
- Must have knowledge of laundry practices and procedures and the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing laundry functions in the long-term care facility.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment
Experience in a long-term care setting preferred but not required
Proof of COVID Vaccination is required to be eligible for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.