About the Job
This position is a full-stack software engineer on an autonomous and distributed engineering team. The team provides operations and maintenance support to their customer group, to include traveling to the customer site for in-person operational support as well as developing mission critical quick-reaction capabilities. Additionally, the team supports key research and development efforts for the customer to quickly develop operationally relevant capabilities for their offensive cyber mission.
As a member of this team, you are expected to design, implement, deploy and support cloud-native software. As a senior technical staff member, you are expected to mentor and guide the other members of the team and support new cyber ops projects across the company as a subject matter expert. You must be extremely comfortable communicating with team members, technical partners and non-technical partners alike. The person that fills this role will have ample opportunity to influence the technical direction and growth of this unique team. If you thrive in a fast paced, flexible, and autonomous working environment, then come stand out by blending in with Chameleon Consulting Group.
- This position can be performed remotely.
- Must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance (only US citizens are eligible to obtain a security clearance)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience deploying software to production environments
- Proficient in Go programming language
- Experience building and maintaining APIs for end-users and integrators
- Significant experience with containerization technologies
- Familiarity with Kubernetes application deployment and cluster administration
- Experience with the service-oriented-architecture software design pattern
- Significant experience with relational database technologies
- Significant experience with message broker technologies
- Proficient in C and C++
- Experience with toolchain development and cross compilation of C and C++ code