Are you ready to bring your MS Dynamics 365 and power app development experience as a key contributor to our business success?
As a consultant developer working as part of our development team, build web applications that connect systems, automate administrative tasks, track performance, incorporate information, and create insights to support strategic decisions?
Want to work remotely or in the office if you are in Denver? If so we want to hear from you.
We are currently seeking a MSDynamics 365/Power app Developerto join our mission-driven team based in Denver, CO.www.veilsun.com
What’s in it for you
You’ll be joining an open, collaborative team that includes some of the industry’s best and brightest minds. Veilsun is expanding our low-code options to now include Microsoft Dynamics 365-Power Apps. We have been awarded Quick Base Solutions Provider of the Year 2019, 2018.
Our team is an energetic group that enjoys having fun. We work remotely and/or onsite in a cool office in Downtown Denver with a flexible work environment that understands you have a family and life outside the office. Work hands-on with a team of other software engineers, technology architects, project managers and client success specialists, using cutting-edge technologies to build the best products in the marketplace.
Pay range: $65-85/ hr
What you will be doing
VeilSun is seeking a Developer to code, implement and maintain web based applications. Sample applications might include front end design, workflows and backend database development for project management tools, key business workflows and custom application workflows that integrate with data providers via RESTful APIs. This position provides an excellent opportunity to be a key contributor to our business success. You will also help build web applications that connect systems, automate administrative tasks, track performance, incorporate information, and create insights to support strategic decisions.
As part of the technology delivery team you:
- Work with our sales team, and technical project manager in the review of business processes, integrations between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications
- Leading analysis sessions with business to determine business processes, integrations and overall needs, and issues for new CRM
- Design, develop, secure, and manage solutions within the Power Platform ecosystem (Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate)
- Design, document, build, deploy Power BI reports, Power Apps, and Power Automate flows
- Complete scoping of technical requirements, confirming allocated time is correctly sized for the technical task that is being assigned.
- Develop logic apps with Middleware automation using Power automate
- Write D365 Plugins, workflows and power automate flows
- Create new data integrations from internal and external data sources leveraging API or ETL tools
- Provide on-going support of custom applications and objects within Microsoft Dynamics
- Code and perform unit testing for the routines and procedures that have been produced as part of your coding work.
- Integrate your work into a code repository for successful deployment of the solutions being implemented.
- Serve as MSDynamics 365/Power app systems subject matter expert developing expertise as necessary and providing full lifecycle ownership
- Maintain existing applications by writing code to improve performance, fix bugs or implement new functionalities.
- Participate in code reviews sessions where you will need to explain the technical approach taken in your code
What you bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field with 5-7 years’ experience
- 3 – 5 years of experience in defining requirements, setting integration standards, and developing applications using Microsoft PowerApps platform and Dynamics 365 CRM
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate
- Proven track record building D365 Plugins, workflows and power automate flows
- Experience in developing Web services, JSON and related architecture
Additional Optional Experience
- Experience with Azure platform and Azure dev ops
- The Azure Data Platform (Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Data Management Gateway, Azure Storage Options, Data Lake Analytics, Stream Analytics, EventHubs, Azure SQL)
- Experience with MS Dynamics Omnichannel implementation and customization
- Experience developing my SQL, SQL or similar databases
- Experience working with large datasets, or creating and managing databases.
- Integrated customized styling CSS outside the usage of a pre-built framework like Bootstrap.
Ideal candidate is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented – able to focus on details of the task at hand
- A strategic thinker – able to drive organizational initiatives
- Achievement-oriented – enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent – enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Energetic – brings enthusiasm and direction to the team
- Entrepreneurial – a thinker/doer leadership mentality
- Driven – works with a sense or urgency in all tasks
VeilSun delivers value-based innovation for cloud applications. That means we deliver immediate value for complex applications and build for long-term scalability. We start by developing a customized Technology Blueprint to fully understand our customers’ business objectives. We then deliver innovative technology applications carefully designed to help our customers achieve quick ROI and greater user engagement.
We specialize in QuickBase development, QuickBase consulting, cloud integration, and several other leading process improvement platforms such as Low Code No Code and MS Power Apps. We’ve helped hundreds of growing companies achieve their business goals through a scalable technology vision.
VeilSun is an EEO Employer. VeilSun is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. VeilSun is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
VeilSun, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact VeilSun’s Director of Human Resources to arrange for such an accommodation.