This position works a hybrid work model.
Promotes and provides excellent customer service by effectively communicating and cooperating with all internal and external customers by underwriting all consumer loans for the Bank and a portion of portfolio residential mortgage loans.
· Underwrite loan files for consumer loans and a portion of portfolio mortgages.
· Prepare approved loans for loan closing, including completing worksheet, calculating and verifying payoffs, and requesting loan documents.
· At times, prepare new loan files for underwriting, gathering related information, order reports, verify dates, and other duties related to the preparation process.
· Communicate and provide support to loan originators.
· Prepare loans for approval of subordination request, both in-house and from outside lenders.
· Provide support and problem resolution for loans before denial with loan originator and make necessary changes in system.
· Prepare Credit Approval Report (CAR).
· Review and approve daily rate sheet prior to posting on system.
· Assist with commercial borrowers when borrowing from the consumer side.
· Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
· Bachelors’ Degree in Business, Finance or related field or equivalent.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
· Minimum of two (2) years related experience.
· Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
· Attention to Detail
· Customer Service Orientation
· Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Comply with all relevant information security policies and regulations, including HIPAA.
PHYSICAL DEMANDSThephysical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent will work primarily in an office environment and will be required to sit for extended periods of time and move from office to office or to conference rooms as needed. Incumbent must be able to see, hear, speak, and perform tasks requiring manual dexterity. Incumbent will be required to use a computer with keyboard, telephone or handheld mobile device for extended periods of time, and office machinery as needed. Incumbent may be required to lift objects up to 20 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work location is a climate controlled indoor office. Incumbent will be expected to work in several projects/assignments simultaneously and may need to work outside of core operating hours as requested.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cranberry Township, PA 16066: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location