The Project Finance Analyst will work with project managers/directors in the division in support of managing the financial and contractual elements of the project(s). The PFA will also collaborate with other department/functional support areas including Contracts and Procurement, HR, Corporate/Division Finance and Pricing.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with PDs to build appropriate work breakdown structure to comply with client requirements and allow for accurate time charging and financial projections.
- Review, validate and report project actual costs incurred for labor, expense and travel.
- Document and submit information in support of accruals for work performed but not yet invoiced in accordance with company policies.
- Work with Project Team to collect bottom up financial forecasts/Estimate to complete and enter into Project Financial Management Tool.
- Review trends to assess accuracy of the financial forecast and work with project team to remediate any issues.
- Responsible for accuracy in financial reporting for cost, revenue and profitability internally to the division and finance department, as well as externally to the client(s) in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Initiate purchase requisitions in Oracle in support of project services and material purchase needs
- Work with procurement team to review vendor and consultant agreements to validate funding and contract type are appropriate based on prime contract including subcontracts and materials purchases
- Ability to competently complete a variety of activities with a high level of accuracy and timeliness
- Experience with Oracle and TM1 based systems preferred
- Skilled with excel for data manipulation and analysis such as pivot tables, lookups, etc.
- Experience managing the financials for fixed unit price contracts (such as call center, survey, transaction-based efforts) Experience with T&M, FFP, Cost Plus, and Cost Plus Level of Effort contract financial management
- Ability to work in teams
Bachelor’s Degree + Two years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree
This position offers an anticipated annual base salary range of approximately $65,111.30 to $91,155.82 and may vary by ten percent depending on candidate geographic location. Salary offers are made based on internal equity and market analysis
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: Abt Associates will never ask candidates for money in exchange for an offer of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,111.30 – $91,155.82 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote