Chef Thomas Keller’s Surfside destination, The Surf Club Restaurant, is seeking enthusiastic and capable individuals who are enthusiastic about food, beverage and hospitality to join the team as an Assistant General Manager.
Located within the Four Seasons Hotel at the iconic Surf Club, Chef Keller’s restaurant honors the location’s history of good times and grand parties with classic Continental cuisine for a modern audience. Like the swinging patrons of ’50s and ’60s hotspots this restaurant celebrates, The Surf Club Restaurant knows how to have fun.
Qualified candidates will possess a minimum of 5 yearsof experience in a similar chef-driven environment.
Our company culture is founded on mentorship and providing a solid foundation of skills to support our profession. We are proud to offer:
- Highest wages in the profession
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Peer mentorship
- Scholarship programs
- Company sponsored medical and dental plans with a contribution of 51%-85% of your premium*
- Voluntary plans such as vision, life insurance, accident, short- and long-term disability insurance, and pet insurance
- 401K with no waiting periods and the opportunity to receive up to 4.5% of your salary as matching contributions
- Employee discounts at Chef Thomas Keller’s casual properties
- Family meal
- Complimentary parking
- Referral bonuses for select positions
- Signing bonuses for select positions
Who we are:
Thomas Keller is regarded as a world leader in the culinary profession. The properties and people he inspires are dedicated to setting new restaurant standards in service, cuisine and employment experience. Our goal is to collaborate with talented restaurant professionals and offer opportunities to learn and grow within the industry.
Looking for other opportunities with our group? Check out open positions on ThomasKeller.com/careers!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
*Company contribution depends on your plan selection. Benefit offerings are subject to change over time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- 5 years
- 6 years
- 7 years
- Fine dining restaurant
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range:
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Surfside, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Management: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location