Make Work Better Every Day
Quantum Workplace, an HR technology provider, equips workplaces with the smartest talent solutions so that they can grow and succeed. We pioneered some of the earliest employee engagement and performance software and have since partnered with thousands of organizations to drive employee, team, and business success.
We’re in the business of creating awesome work environments—and are committed to being one also. We are smart people who care deeply about what we do. We work hard but laugh harder. We wear casual clothes, work flexible hours, and get stuff done. You’ll love it here.
Check out what it means to be a Qwirk!
What’s the opportunity?
We are searching for Full Stack Software Developer to join our team in Omaha. You enjoy being surrounded by talented engineers to learn and challenge each other.
You believe engineers should be involved much earlier in the process than when it’s time to code (although that is pretty fun). You’d prefer to sit in on customer interviews, design sprints, early non-dev prototypes, and throw on some noise cancelling headphones when it’s time to build. You strive to build beautiful, usable software, and if you aren’t the type to wear your beret hat you are encouraged to work with the product designer who is a full-time resource for your team.
We use our own flavor of agile processes to get things done. We use Git and an automated CI setup for builds and Octopus for shipping code to testing environments and to production. We review each other’s pull requests. We believe in automation over repetition and aim to make our code and infrastructure more scalable.
- Act as part of a cross-functional team, working with developers, designers, Quality Engineers and product owners to bring prototypes to production.
- Support our software by fixing bugs, improving performance, and contributing to documentation.
- Write awesome code, be you, revel in work.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
- Check out what it’s like to be on our product development team!
- 1+ years of professional experience building software
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- We’re not interested in a checklist of experiences, but here is a list of things we use: .NET, C#, Flutter, Dart, SQL Server, Redis, Hangfire, Azure, IdentityServer, Sass, and probably a few more things.
- You are skilled at communication and developing documentation.
- You can use independent judgment and discretion requiring minimum supervision.
- You have high attention to detail and organization.
- You enjoy troubleshooting and helping others.
Why Quantum Workplace?
- Health Insurance: We offer 3 options (1 option is 100% premium paid by QW for employees) + Telehealth
- Dental & Vision: We cover 100% of premiums for employees
- 401k: We match 100% of contributions up to 4% and you’re fully vested on Day 1
- Adoption + Fertility assistance
- Employee-led Diversity Council works to create a more diverse and inclusive workplace
- Zoo memberships
- Summer hours and flexible work schedule
- Remote and hybrid work options
- No dress code – wear what makes you feel confident – BE YOU!
- Professional and Wellness Development Allowance
- Monthly manager-employee lunches for goal planning and development
- Paid time off including holidays & your birthday
- We work hard but we have fun too – ping pong breaks increase productivity!
At Quantum Workplace, we are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building an inclusive team that represents a variety of backgrounds and skills. Please apply, regardless if you think you meet every bullet. We want to hear from you. Please note, we are not currently hiring in California.
Applicants with disabilities may contact the Quantum Workplace Employee Success Team via telephone, fax, e-mail, and other means to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact the Employee Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-415-8302.
Go back to our job listings page.